What is the Budapest Card for?
The Budapest Card was invented for Tourists to save money as they discover the Hungarian capital. It is available in different variations of 24, 48 or 72 hours .
You save up to 5000 HUF / day with it!
What does the Budapest Card offer?
You can take advantage of more than 150 discounts including the hottest restaurants of Budapest, the most beautiful attractions and exhibitions of the city and its renowned spas, if you choose the Budapest Card!
The biggest discounts of the Budapest Card::
- Absolutely FREE public transport within the borders of Budapest
- FREE entry to Lukacs Bath
- 2 FREE English-language sightseeing walking tours
- 10-100% discounts at the most interesting Budapest museums
- 10-20% discounts on the best sightseeing tours
- 10% discounts on Budapest Thermal Bath entrance tickets
- 10-20% discount for restaurants, cafés and cultural events
Child policy of Budapest Card
One Budapest Card is valid for one adult and an accompanying child up to the age of 14.
How do you buy the Budapest Card?
Just fill in the form below to order your Budapest Card. When you arrive at the hotel, the reception will hand you your cards. No payment is needed in advance, you can pay for it at the hotel.
- 24-hour Budapest Card: 4900 HUF (~ 18 EUR)
- 48-hour Budapest Card: 7900 HUF (~ 29 EUR)
- 72-hour Budapest Card: 9900 HUF (~ 36 EUR)